Sunday, November 25, 2007

Anastasia's Almanac and Other Blogs

Thanks to all who posted comments on my Daughter's blog. We had to change her address and she has reposted everything. She has put up a new post about our family Borscht party at: http://anastasiasalmanac.blogspot.com/

And, if you dont' know about these two families in Odessa right now, do yourself a favor and follow the adventures of The Landrum's and Nataliya and Oleg. They are some of our dearest blog friends and are both adopting older girls. They are excellent bloggers with great stories to tell.

Also, to get a glimpse of what life is like in the very early stages of life at home with two newly adopted daughters (along with three bio kids), check out the O'Hara family blog, who just returned from Odessa a few weeks ago.

2 comments:

junglemama said...

I just found your blog through Leslie's. I know I'm a bit late, but congratulations on your adoption.

I look forward to going back and reading through your posts. :)

Nataliya said...

I'm really enjoying Nastia's blog -it's amazing how proficient she is in English after just several months!