Friday, June 29, 2007

Hi From Nastia and Masha



Hi, it's Nastia and Masha. We are writing today's blog and my dad give us camera to take all the pictures. We are good friends for one year but have known each other at internot for ten years. I so happy that Masha will come to Amerika to live in Nebraska in November I hope.


We have good times together and act very silly.



We take this picture last night at Deribososkaya Street in Odessa. That is "Ah-Diess-ah"

I (Nastia) am very happy to come to America. But I am also sad to leave Odessa and my friends.
(Masha) I will miss my friend Nastia because she will live in America. I'm so happy to come to Nebraska but I'm scared to go to school because school is so big....many people and little bit know english and will be so hard. I hope to come to Virginia to see Nastia and I hope Nastia come to Nebraska to see me. I want say hi to Steve, Gail, Laura, Amy and Michele.

(Nastia) I will miss Odessa...Black Sea, Deribosovskaya Street, my school, Svetlana my art teacher, also Tania art teacher and all school friends. Also my English teacher Larissa and Dima, and friend Vika. But I'm so happy go to America to be able to have good future and a very funny brother CP and so beautiful mom and dad. And crazy sister also. I say goodbye now and see you soon.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nastia & Jim,
Great pictures and your English is excellent!! You will have no problems when you begin school in America!! Your English is better that many who live here!
Kelly Cappetta

Tom Hale said...

Hey Nastia! It's great to hear from you! Tell your Mom and Dad that you guys want to come to Texas soon to do some Water Skiing and meet your Texas Family! We can't wait to see y'all (texan for you all) soon! Uncle Tommy.. :)